VBA Manager of the Year
In order to recognize individuals who have contributed significantly to the field of Biomedical Engineering, the Virginia Biomedical Association's board of directors chooses a "Manager of the Year" at each annual meeting. This person is chosen from nominees submitted by VBA members. If you know a Biomedical Manager who deserves this recognition, please send in your nomination.
The 2011 "Manager of the Year " will be announced at the 2011 annual meeting and will receive a plaque and a check for $500.00, as well as recognition for a job well done.
1. Explain in 250 words or less why your nominee should be Manager of the Year.
2. Please include your nominee's job title, employer and work location.
3. VBA Directors and officers are not eligible for nomination.
4. Nominations must be received at least two weeks before the start of the V.B.A. annual meeting.
5. The winning nominee will be announced at the annual meeting
6. The Manager of the Year will receive a plaque and $500.00
7. Submit nominations no later than 2 weeks prior to the Annual Meeting.
Mail: Virginia Biomedical Association, P.O. Box 1958, Yorktown, Va 23692 or
On-Line form: Manager of the Year Nomination
Please provide the following information about your nominee:Full Name
Position or Title
City & State where employed